Most dogs love to be active; to run and play with their owner. The beach is of course the perfect place for that. We would like to inform you that it is possible to bring your dog with you to Beachhouse Hotel. We do have house rules to make your stay and the stay of our other guests as pleasant as possible.
- It is permitted to bring your dog only in the period of 1 October to 1 April.
- Maximum of 1 dog per room (max. 20 kg, maximum height of 40 cm from the withers).
- A surcharge of €25,- per night is charged for bringing a dog.
- At check-in a form must be signed for the extra charge of € 25, – per day and agreement on the housekeeping regulations (see below).
- If you bring your dog to our hotel, please indicate this when making your reservation;
- Before entering the hotel, please check that your dog is dry and does not leave any mud tracks;
- Make sure your dog does not disturb other guests. Not everyone likes dogs or enjoys a friendly dog salutation;
- Pets are to be leashed or in a carrier while in the public areas;
- It is not allowed to leave your dog alone in the hotel room when you are not in the hotel;
- Pets are not permitted in the breakfast area from 07:00AM until 11:00AM. When you use the breakfast room, you must report this at the reception so that we can reach you in case of noise disturbance. In this case your dog should be secured in a crate or pet carrier in the hotel room;
- Dogs are not allowed to sit on our hotel beds and armchairs;
- For damages to the interior, the owner of the dog is held liable for the repair costs;
- If we have to compensate other guests due to the inconvenience of your pet, these costs will charged to the owner of the dog;
- We reserve the right to charge extra cleaning costs in case of excessive pollution of the room;
- Management reserves the right to shorten the guest(s) stay in case the dog causes intolerable inconvenience to other guests or staff of the hotel.
As a hotel we are accommodating, but bringing more than one dog is not allowed. The aim of the regulations is to make your stay as well as the stay of our other guests as pleasant as possible, so that we can continue to receive our four-legged friends in the future.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us.